We take it upon ourselves to educate the local farmers and upgrade the manufacturing process, prioritizing hygiene, sanitation, and quality, while not compromising the authenticity of the traditional recipe. The manufactured Everest Dog Chews are transported from the local farmers to our warehouse. Our products are further cleaned naturally with lime juice and are cut to specific sizes in our facilities. Lastly, the highest quality chews are packaged and shipped internationally to be enjoyed by your dogs.
Himalayan Cheesy Chew
These chews, in tiny bits, were first created and consumed as snacks by the Himalayan people decades ago as a good source of protein and still do now. We took the same idea and turned it into an all-natural long hard cheese product for your pet. Made from Yak milk, our chews contain the highest protein & calcium content with minimal fat and no chemically binding agents.
Himalayan Dog Chew is made from all-natural ingredients with no preservatives what so ever. Compared to other types of chews, our dog chews don’t go to waste because you can simply microwave the end pieces and turn it into a large cheesy puff that is crunchier and easily digestible.
- We strive to provide only the best & the longest-lasting dog chews.
- Our quality control process is more through & superior than our competitors.
- We guarantee better quality & value than our competitors.
- We are not only suppliers but manufacturers of the dog chew.
- We are looking to improve the quality of lives of the Himalayan farmers so by having them as our partners, we make sure they are getting their fair share from the sales of our dog chews.
How are we different than our competitors?
- Our dog chews come air-tight packaged with silica gel. Some of these chews are prone to mold so it is a necessary to have it in a closed air-tight packaging.
- We provide the best value in terms of price and quality. Contact us if you see a lower price for better quality and we will see what we can do to match it.
- We have a mission to develop rural parts of the Himalayas that help us produce these dog chews.
- We do lab-tests to look at the chew-composition because some chews might contain high salt which may not be good for your dog’s health.
- Only 30% of the highest quality chews are exported to the UK and the rest of the world